It is officially layering season, folks! I love these days, where its warm enough during the day to get a little sun on your arms, but cool enough in the morning and evening to necessitate a cardigan, sweater, or jacket. I love layering, and if there is anything I love as much as layering, it’s mixing patterns and prints! Even if it wasn’t trendy, I’d still want to mix ‘n match, it’s just so fun to put together! So with my striped cardigan and leopard print scarf, I can say that this is my favorite fall outfit thus far. I’m wearing it today to celebrate that one year ago today we transferred our wordpress blog to a dot com. YIPEE!!
Here is the cost breakdown of my favorite fall outfit:
- Thrifted J Crew Cardigan (Goodwill) - $4.50
- Thrifted Faded Pink Sleeveless Shirt (Goodwill) -$2.25
- Leopard Print Scarf (Francesca’s Collections - on sale) - $12.00
- Black Cropped Skinny Jeans (a free pile) - $0.00/free
- Dolce Vita Taupe Ankle Boots (Marshall’s)- $19.99
Total Cost of Outfit: $38.74!!
To celebrate a year of dot-com-ness, I’m going to take a little break! I think we all can use a little break now and then, so I’m going to take some time to contemplate changes and vision for this blog. Thank you all for reading and following thus far! Here’s to perfect fall weather…and to breaks!